· Work at a vivid, venture-backed, international start-up at its R&D office in Budapest
· Work in a small, cross-functional team, with other engineers, designers, scientists, focused on the growth of the Company’s core products
· Responsible for creating customer-facing applications with the latest technologies and design
· Take advantage of numerous opportunities for professional development and career advancement
· Enjoy a competitive salary, benefits, hybrid work
· Back End: Java, Spring, Hibernate, MariaDB, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Apache Kafka, Liquibase, Redis
· Front End: TypeScript, ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, Gulp
· Testing: JUnit, TestNG, Mockito
· Build and Deploy: Docker, Jenkins, Git, npm, Maven, Nexus
· Infrastructure: Docker, AWS, Linux VPSs
· Agile Process: Scrum
· Design and build application frontends
· Develop reusable CSS for websites and pages
· Create unit and automated test scripts and code
· Perform testing and code reviews
· Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
· Support architectural decisions and business decision-making processes
· Design and implement high-quality software modules to meet business requirements, while reviewing existing modules
· Proactively identify and resolve technical issues in all development phases through debugging, research, and investigation
· Develop unit and automated tests in accordance with quality assurance principles
· Product focused approach
· Solution-oriented thinking, thinking in big picture
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
· Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
· We are hybrid, 2 days office, 3 days HO.
· We offer a competitive salary and cafeteria.
· Focus on culture. Coffee chats, team lunches, team buildings, sports, and more!
· Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
Orsolya PÉTER, Director of Human Resources