Last Updated on: May 31, 2022
www.genomate.health is the property of GENOMATE HEALTH, INC. By using this site, you, as a User, acknowledge and agree to the contents of this document.
• We will not use your personal data for commercial purposes or sell it to any third party. Your personal data is collected only for the purpose of being able to provide you with our services.
• We only collect the minimum personal data necessary to fulfil the purposes described below.
• You can exercise any of the rights provided by the GDPR and described below. You can contact us at any time about your rights and we will do our best to ensure that they are respected.
• Your personal data may be shared with other entities or persons with whom we are in contractual relations, such as suppliers, IT service providers or online payment service providers.
• If you have any questions about your rights, this Policy, or our business, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com. We process the following categories of personal data
Through our website we collect:Navigation data.
We collect your personal data indirectly by accessing our website (the IP used at the time of accessing). This information may include the browser used to access our website, the number of clicks, how much time was spent on a page, the device used, etc. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer, a unique string of characters that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network. An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our servers whenever a user visits our website, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by most online service providers. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Service usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Service. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.Contact information.
When filling in our contact forms, you provide us with your email address, first and last name, your phone number and the message you want to send us. When applying to be a partner you also provide us with the organization you work for and the region you work in.Professional Information.
When you choose to apply to be a part of our team through the form available on our website, you may share with us your Curriculum Vitae, which contains information such as: your name, phone number, e-mail address, current job role and employer, past employers and other professional information. You also provide through the form your first and last name, your phone number and email address.2. Purpose of data processing
We use your personal data as follows:2.1. To sort out your requests
We collect your data in order to provide you with information of interest to you as a beneficiary of our services. We will use the contact details provided by you, respectively the email address, exclusively with the purpose of processing your specific request. We always make sure that processing is carried out in accordance with your rights and freedoms and that the decisions taken on the basis of them do not affect you.
2.2. To process your application
You have the option to apply to be a part of our team through the form available on our website. In order to consider your application, we need to be able to process the information you provide us with. We will use your personal data only with the purpose of reviewing your application and contacting you.
2.3. To improve our services
In order to provide you with the best online browsing experience on our website, we may collect and use certain information about your activity on the site.We rely on our legitimate interest to carry out activities for you in optimal conditions, while taking care to respect your fundamental rights and freedoms.
2.4. To defend our legitimate interests
In certain situations, we will use or transmit information to protect our rights and activities. Among these we list:
• Various measures to protect the website and its users against cyber attacks.
• Measures to prevent and detect fraudulent attempts, including the transmission of information to the competent public authorities.
• Various other risk management measures.
In some cases, we base our processing on legal provisions such as the obligation to ensure the safeguarding of goods and values under the applicable legislation in this regard, or various reporting obligations.3. General grounds for data processing
The processing of personal data listed above is based on at least one of the following legal bases:
• processing may be required for the conclusion of a legal relationship / contract and / or for its execution;
• the processing may be required in order to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on us (e.g. those relating to the management of tax supporting documents, reporting to the relevant public authorities, obligations to keep evidence for certain periods of time, etc.);
• processing is justified in light of our legitimate interests;
• processing is based on your consent.
If you want to learn more about the specific processing of your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For how long do we keep your personal data?
We retain the personal data we process only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected (including applicable law or regulations), such as:
• All data sent to us when you make a request using our contact form will be used strictly to provide you with an answer and to resolve your request. Therefore, it will be kept for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt of the request, or at least until your request is solved, whichever is later.
• By way of exception to the foregoing, we may retain any data, if any, for a period of 3 years, in respect of situations in which we have a legitimate interest in retaining certain personal data in connection with a potential dispute that may arise between the parties (for example, in the context of the possible employment of our legal liability or that of the data subject).
• In any other case or in the absence of specific legal, regulatory or contractual requirements, our reference period for the retention of personal data is 5 years from the date of termination of relations / the last contact between us and you.
In any case, except as provided by applicable law, we will delete your data at the time you request it. The applicable exceptional situations will be communicated to the applicant through the answer submitted by Genomate Health, Inc in connection with the request to delete the data.5. How do we protect your personal data?
At Genomate Health, Inc we have implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures needed to ensure an adequate level of security and confidentiality to your personal data. The purpose of these measures is to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access and against other unlawful forms of processing.6. Use by minors
Our website is not directed to minors under the age of 18 and we do not allow these individuals to provide any personal information through our website. If your child has submitted Personal Information and you would like to request that such Personal Information be removed, please contact us at email@example.com. To whom do we transmit your personal data?
Where applicable, we may transmit or provide access to certain personal data of yours to various categories of suppliers, personnel, or other companies with which we may develop partnerships necessary for the conduct of our business, provided that there is a good reason. Your personal data provided through contacting us (your email address) will not be transmitted to any third party without your explicit consent. We may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities, if we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend a legitimate interest. We ensure that access to your data by third parties under private law is made in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them. Therefore, all data is transmitted with appropriate safeguards, by encrypting the transmitted files.8. In which countries do we transfer your personal data?
We currently store and process your personal data in the European Union. However, given the geographic scope of our business, we may transfer certain of your personal data to our HQ or partners in the United States. We take all measures to ensure that any international transfer of personal data is carefully managed in order to protect your rights and interests, and we allow such transfers only when absolutely necessary, applying the principle of minimization. Data transfers will always be protected by contractual commitments and, where appropriate, by other guarantees of a technical or organizational nature. To find out more about the countries where we transfer your data, you can contact us at any time. Despite the measures taken to protect your personal data, we do not take responsibility for vulnerabilities in systems that are not under our control. We remind you that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, there is a risk that the data will be viewed and used by unauthorized third parties regardless of our intervention.9. What are your rights?
You have the following rights as a data subject:9.1. Access
You can ask us to confirm whether we process your personal data, as well as to provide you with a copy of it and to present to you the data we have, what we use it for, to whom we disclose it, if we transfer it abroad, how we protect it, how long we keep it, what rights you have, how you can file a complaint, where we got your data from, to the extent that the information has not already been provided to you in this page.
You may ask us to rectify or complete your inaccurate or incomplete personal data. It is possible to check the accuracy of the data before rectifying it.
9.3. Data deletion
You can ask us to delete your personal data, but only if:
• they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
• you have withdrawn your consent (if the data processing was based solely on your consent);
• they were processed illegally;
• exercise a legal right to oppose;
• we have a legal obligation in this regard. We are not required to comply with your request to delete personal data in any circumstance. The most likely situations in which we could deny your request are:
• for compliance with a legal obligation;
• for establishment, exercising or the defense of a right in court.
9.4 Restricting data processing
You can request that we restrict the processing of personal data only if:
• their accuracy is challenge and we need to verify their accuracy;
• they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected, but you need them to establish, exercise or defense of a right in court;
• processing is illegal, but you do not want the data to be deleted;
• you have exercised your right to object, and the verification of our rights prevails is ongoing. We may continue to use your personal data following a request for restriction if we have your consent, or to ascertain, exercise or ensure the defense of a right in court or to protect the rights of Genomate Health, Inc or another natural or legal person.
9.5. Data portability
You can ask us to provide you with personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, or you can request that it be ported directly to another data controller, provided that the processing is based on your consent or on the conclusion or execution of a contract with you and to be done by automatic means, as well as to make the porting technically possible.
9.6. Right to oppose data processing
You may object to the processing of your data at any time if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over our legitimate commercial interest.
9.7. Automated decisions
You may request that you not be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing when that decision:
• produces legal effects on you;
• it affects you in a similar way and to a significant extent. This right will not apply where the decision was reached by following automated decision-making:
• we are required to enter into or enter into a contract with you;
• is authorized by law and there are adequate guarantees for your rights and freedoms;
• is based on your explicit consent.
You have the right to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data and we assure you that we will make every effort to resolve any issues in a reasonable and peaceful way. You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to respond to any valid requests within a maximum of 30 days, unless this is particularly complicated or if you have made multiple requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of 60 days, with the information your properly.10. Links to other websites
11. Changes to this Policy
Genomate Health, Inc reserves the right to make changes to this Policy on the protection of personal data at any time by notifying its Users on this page and, possibly, on this site and / or - as far as technically and legally possible - sending a notification to users through any contact information available to us. It is strongly recommended that you check this page frequently, referring to the date of the last change listed under the title. If the changes affect the processing activities performed based on the User's consent, we will collect a new consent from the User, if necessary.12. Contact
We are always open to find out your thoughts and views and to provide you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data. If you have any questions about the content of this document or wish to exercise your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com.