· Work at a vivid, venture-backed, international start-up at its R&D office in Budapest
· Work in a small, cross-functional team, with other engineers, designers, scientists, focused on the growth of the Company’s core products
· Responsible for creating customer-facing applications with the latest technologies and design
· Take advantage of numerous opportunities for professional development and career advancement
· Enjoy a competitive salary, benefits, hybrid work.
· Back End: Java, Spring, Hibernate, MariaDB, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Apache Kafka, Liquibase, Redis
· Front End: TypeScript, ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, Gulp
· Testing: JUnit, TestNG, Mockito
· Build and Deploy: Docker, Jenkins, Git, npm, Maven, Nexus
· Infrastructure: Docker, AWS, Linux VPSs
· Agile Process: Scrum
· Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Develop Genomate’s own tailored QA framework
· Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases aligned with our quality assurance framework
· Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
· Designing, developing and executing automation scripts
· Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs
· Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
· Staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
· Functional in Hungarian and English
· Proven work experience in software quality assurance
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes, ability to distinguish between testing levels
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Excellent communication skills, sharp analytical abilities, and proven architecture design skills
· Healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry experience (HL7 / FHIR / CDM).
· Intimate understanding of the SaMD product development process and adhering to FDA regulations OR pharma
· Product focused approach
· Solution-oriented thinking, thinking in big picture
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
· Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
· We are hybrid, 2 days office, 3 days HO.
· We offer a competitive salary and cafeteria.
· Focus on culture. Coffee chats, team lunches, team buildings, sports, and more!
· Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
Orsolya PÉTER, Director of Human Resources